Euphoria-Lets Get High!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requirements to join and stay in the guild

Go down

Requirements to join and stay in the guild Empty Requirements to join and stay in the guild

Post  Veyron Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:11 am

To keep this legion clean from inactives, I made some rules as a requirement to join and/or stay in the guild.

Joining part.
- From now (may the 14th) only invite lvl 55 or higher

Staying part.
- Greet eachother when someone logges online! Smile
- Defend the relics and the altar, otherwise -> Kick (Even if I hear it from other trusted people, than u weren't defending)
- During raid and relic capping etc, listen to the higher commanders(red chat etc), if u make a big fault by simply just not listening = kick
- Do legion quests, ur contribution can't stay at "zero" (aim for 5 legion quests a day)
- Be lvl 55 or higher at july the 4th or u will get kicked.
- 55-59 people should level up atleast one level a week
- 60-65 people should level up atleast one level in 2 weeks
* If u go on holiday / have exams / raided/defended much or any other things which made u not lvl up within the requirements. Pm or mail me ingame.

How do I deal with it: Ill post every member and his lvl in an excel sheet. Probably every Sunday I will look at it and update it with those members who joined past week. Those who failed to get the requirement, (without a good reason) will be kicked.

Update june the 9th: First new Rules since the nation merge.
Update june the 14th: From this day only invite lvl 55 or higher, at june the 4th u have to be atleast lvl 55.

Any questions or comments on this, post it here.

Enjoy aika,

Cya Ingame
Veyron

Last edited by Veyron on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:43 am; edited 6 times in total
Veyron
Veyron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Requirements to join and stay in the guild Empty Re: Requirements to join and stay in the guild

Post  Veyron Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:16 am

updated june the 9th with:
- Do legion quests, ur contribution can't stay at "zero" (aim for 5 legion quests a day)
Veyron
Veyron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Requirements to join and stay in the guild Empty Re: Requirements to join and stay in the guild

Post  Veyron Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Update june the 14th
- From this day only invite lvl 55 or higher, at july the 4th u have to be atleast lvl 55.
Veyron
Veyron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Veyron Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 am

Update 26th of June.
- Greet eachother when someone logges online! Smile
- Defend the relics and the altar, otherwise -> Kick (Even if I hear it from other trusted people, than u weren't defending)
Veyron
Veyron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down